Sunday, March 2, 2008

5 Months Old!

As of last Sunday, Olivia is now 5 months old! I weighed her on our home scale and she is now 17 lbs 6 oz, and I measured her at 26 1/4 inches! She still loves blowing bubbles, she is discovering more of her toys (though hiding under the cloth diapers we use for burp cloths is one of her favorite things), and she still gets a big kick out of us singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider.



She discovered her toes a few weeks ago, but she has now found that she can get them to her mouth! Gotta admire the flexibility! This is definitely another picture we can torture her with when she starts dating! :-)




And she's enjoying her Baby Einstein activity jumper...especially her own reflection!! She is so adorable, can you blame her!?! I love that she gives me so many great opportunities to use my photography skills to take fun pictures!!

1 comment:

Big Bad Dad said...

Lorie and Richard - she's absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like you guys are having a blast being parents...ain't it grand!

I've now updated Mitchell's blog...now it's your turn. Keep the pictures coming!